- ORDER INFO:
- Select your item, and available options(some may have set or unset options)
- Center Stone Shape & Size
- Metal Quality
- Finger Size( approximate standard size is to be sized by your local jeweler)
- Finger Size (sized exactly-non-returnable & any sizing alterations your responsibility by local jeweler)
- Click next> for more options
- Price changes with the options for the mounting only until you Set your stones!
- Add Set stones, center, accent, quality
- You can go <back to make any changes
- Engraving(if optional)
- Matching Band(if optional)
- Skip to Review & Notes
- Add To Quote(check your quote at the top right corner of page)
- You can add multiple items to your quote and submit all at one time
- Submit Inquiry(with any notes in the message to jeweler)
- We will reply by Email within 24 hours to confirm & create your invoice!
It is best to be sized by several professional jewelers who generally will use a thin standard ring sizer on a ring, and these are available in 1/4 & 1/2 sizes to get your exact size and preferred fit (snug or loose). Many of our classic & contemporary metal bands can be ordered in standard or comfort fit depending on the ring style as noted in each listing, and be sure to get sized for the correct fit of the ring listed! This will change the sizing, and vary more as the band width increases since every ones finger is different. Please try on some similar rings in the same width & size that you plan to order to get it right the first time, unless you prefer to have it sized locally!
Our fashion style precious metal rings are re-sizable at your local jewelry store if the wrong size is ordered and is your responsibility. We do not have a jeweler or any resizing equipment available, so please remember the correct sizing and fit is strictly up to you to decide, and we cannot make any sizing determinations for you! You do have the options to order a standard, approx-size, unset item and have it sized & have your stones set at your local jeweler if you prefer? Most items must have the stones removed to be resized which may incur additional charges.
Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions!